Ogden Round Table: How to Think Like A Donor
Mar 28, 2017 8:30 am - 10:00 am
This workshop is full, registration is closed.
Why is it important to think like a donor? If you could better understand your ideal donors' reasons and timing for giving, how could you engage them more creatively in supporting your mission into the future?
Join us for a lively interactive discussion of:
- The emerging trends we see shaping the donor landscape
- Understanding your ideal donor: what drives them, what drives them crazy, & what delights them
- Our favorite strategies to deepen donor engagement, across the organizational life cycle & donor lifespan
- Your role & specific next steps to engage your donors in having a bigger impact together
Session facilitator Mary T. Migliorelli brings several perspectives to this topic, from her career spanning corporate philanthropy & volunteerism, nonprofit fundraising, grant proposal writing, technology and intergenerational mentoring. She developed her unique style of graphic facilitation and visual mapping by conducting team training, strategic planning and leadership development programs at Litton Industries, Zions Bancorporation, The Fieldstone Foundation, and in her freelance work in career design and innovation.
This event is open to any nonprofit staff or board member.
Special thanks to our host United Way of Nothern Utah.
- Contact Email:
- Contact Name:
- Patty Shreve
- Contact Phone:
- Utah Nonprofits Association
- Price Info: