UNA is excited to offer to Utah's nonprofit community
The Nonprofit Compensation Report: An Analysis of Utah Nonprofits 2016!
171 organizations in Utah participated in this survey, which was designed specifically for nonprofits and associations. The report will help nonprofits in Utah comply with the IRS 990 compensation-setting documentation requirements and stay competitive in today’s labor-market.
What is The Nonprofit Compensation Report?
Produced and prepared by experts with over 30 years of experience in conducting regional nonprofit compensation studies, this salary survey is designed specifically for nonprofits. With over 100 nonprofit job descriptions, you won't just match titles, you'll match actual job content.
UNA members that participated in the survey receive a copy of the report for FREE. Nonmembers that participated, and members that didn't participate can get the report at half price. Contact UNA to get your discount code.
You can purchase the 2016 report here.
Using this report to analyze compensation is part of your board's due diligence and fiduciary duty. The IRS expects boards to conduct this analysis. Read more about this at the National Council of Nonprofits website.
More than a reference, this working tool is structured to help you:
- Comply with the IRS 990 compensation setting requirements
- Determine the most competitive salary levels
- Understand how your organization’s pay levels compare with others in Utah
- Provide hard data to support your strategic plan
- Initiate capacity building conversations with funders
UNA members are eligible to purchase the Utah report for 50% off or the national report for 30% off the full purchase price. Contact Patty Shreve to receive your member discount code today!
What does the full report include?
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries, average salaries and more for Utah
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
With a detailed job description for each position, you can match your own organization’s jobs to others across Utah. So how do your numbers measure up? Find out today when you order your copy of the report.