Do you know that your business can benefit from partnering with nonprofit organizations? You can save you tax dollars, increase name recognition and image, and increase employee and customer loyalty.
Watch our short video of Community Businesses Making and Impact!
Resources to help your business get more involved with nonprofits
- Have a primary community contact for your company.
- Spead the word about your good works through social media; challenge vendors and customers to join or match your effort.
- Devote a section of your website to community partnership and volunteer activities.
- Institute a corporate gift matching program.
- Partner with nonprfits in cause marketing opportunities.
- Create a loaned executive program.
- Encourage your empolyees and board of directors to volunteer.
- Donate in-kind services or products to local charities and nonprofits.
Celebrate these fabulous examples of Utah businesses giving back through a nonprofit connection
- Third Sun Productions (Salt Lake)
- Snow, Christensen & Martineau (State wide)
- Celebrated its 125th anniversary by giving back to the community. Attorneys and staff received time off work to help Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity build a house for a family in Salt Lake City
- Wells Fargo- (Nation wide)