Donate today to support Utah Nonprofits Association mission to unify, strengthen and elevate Utah's nonprofits or contact us about higher sponsorship levels.
UNA is the only statewide nonprofit organization that provides comprehensive services to Utah's nonprofits. Membership dues do not pay for all the services that we provide to the community. Your contribution assists us in providing support services to Utah's nonprofit community.
UNA positively impacts our community in the following ways:
Providing Technical Assistance and Information:
- 24-hour access to nonprofit-specific information on UNA's website
- Phone support Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Nonprofit data collection, reporting and dissemination
- Job Board for nonprofits
Training and Networking Opportunities include:
- Training and Networking opportunities in seven geographic regions throughout the year
- Nonprofit annual fall conference highlighting national and local presenters
- Utah Nonprofit Executive Director Alliance or UNEDA (For Nonprofit ED's/CEO's only)
Community Impact/Public Policy Support includes:
- Standard of Ethics training and support for nonprofits throughout Utah (members of UNA sign a Standard of Ethics document annually)
- Regular meetings with business and government to explain the value of nonprofits working in Utah and determine ways to partner and collaborate
- Meetings with Utah's senators and representatives to ensure understanding of Utah's nonprofit needs
- National and statewide representation on public policy issues that impact all nonprofits such as charitable giving incentive and sequestration
- Organizational support discounts include: health insurance, unemployment, background checks, human resource consulting, conference calls, website and office supplies
- Fundraising tools include: discounts on Grantstation database, GiftWorks software, GreaterGiving, Grassroots Fundraising Journal and on-site location for Foundation Center Cooperating Collection